Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually log activity not showing all my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night before going to bed, I completed a 10-minute speed walk 23:48-23:58, and entered the exercise session manually. I made sure that my Fitbit activity was recorded by synching my Zip on my desktop. The results I got were bad. First, the exercise shows on the log as approximately 23:03-23:13. Second, 10 steps were indicated for every 5-minute interval on the log 23:50 thru 9:45 today, . These results are provided via screen shots (.jpg), with the extent of 10 step 5-minute intervals labeled August 27, and the exercise labeled August 26.August 27August 27August 26August 26Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bub001, nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

I'm glad to see that you're using the Fitbit Zip to improve your walks! Thanks for attaching those screenshots and for explaining what happened after you sync your Fitbit Zip, it helps a lot to understand the issue. I can see the difference between this two images. Can you please try to delete the manually log activity of August 27 and reenter it later on. Also check the activity history that is located below the graphic and confirm that the dates and all the information is correct.

If you're taking your phone with you during your walks, I'd like to suggest this way to track your exercise: How do I start and stop a mobilerun?

I'll be waiting for your response!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bub001, nice to see you around! Smiley Happy

I'm glad to see that you're using the Fitbit Zip to improve your walks! Thanks for attaching those screenshots and for explaining what happened after you sync your Fitbit Zip, it helps a lot to understand the issue. I can see the difference between this two images. Can you please try to delete the manually log activity of August 27 and reenter it later on. Also check the activity history that is located below the graphic and confirm that the dates and all the information is correct.

If you're taking your phone with you during your walks, I'd like to suggest this way to track your exercise: How do I start and stop a mobilerun?

I'll be waiting for your response!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
You brought my attention to the INCORRECT duration I entered on 8/26. I
deleted the entry, and re-entered the correct entry, and now everything is
fine! Thank you for rapid response!

I do not have a phone I can load APPs on, though I did read and understand
your suggestion. If I ever get such a phone...
Best Answer

Hi @Bub001! You're welcome. I'm glad to know that everything is fine now, we're here to help all members. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer