Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileRun exercise not appearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, so i got my Fitbit the other day and went out a walk, I started the walk in the app and all the way through it was at the top of my screen tracking me, then when I was finished I pressed the race marker to finish my exercise and assumed that was it logged in to my records... Well I go check my app this morning and although my Fitbit has recorded the steps and active minutes it hasn't logged it as one of my exercise days? I thought making sure to start and stop the walk via the app would log it as such? As it is now I've had to log it manually which means my results are inaccurate because I don't know the exact time or mileage I walked yesterday so it's counted those figures in with my accurate figures.. can anyone help? I didn't spend 50quid to be inaccurate. 

Moderator edit: updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Malteaser19! Thanks for sharing your experience with the MobileRun feature. To better assist you I have some questions:

• Did you paused your activity?
  • Was there GPS Signal during the run?
  • When the run finished, did the distance and map save correctly?

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Hello @Malteaser19 is your phone an Android based phone? If so pausing and resuming the walk/run will cause a loss of map. 

Best Answer
0 Votes