Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a Replacement Clip

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried to order replacement clip as the end came of the prongs leaving sharp prongs exposed.

Added a product to the cart proceeded to find cost of postage, filled in name and billing address. Then I tried to go to next screen to be told I hadn't put anything in the cart. Tried again several times to find the clip had 2 different prices and on each occasion told I still hadn't put anything in the cart. I give up the system has beaten me.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great help @SteveH! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by @THZ967! I really appreciate that you have shared your experience with your Zip's clip. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

If this is the fitbit store then you could perhaps call customer support: contact.fitbit.com 

Alternatively, accessories are usually available via Amazon. You may have more luck there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great help @SteveH! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by @THZ967! I really appreciate that you have shared your experience with your Zip's clip. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf - you should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Order an after market one from Amazon.    I don't know if there is more than one brand but I ordered a 2 pack of green and purple over a year ago and they have proven much more durable than the original.    I've only used the green so far and it's showing no signs of wear.    On my original ones, the plastic tab would come off, and IF I managed to find/glue it back on, it would still come off again later, and one that's gone, the rubber starts to ride up and shred.   

edit - mine is "dunfire" brand.     Many fun colors, which is great now that the zip itself only seems to come in black.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @GnarlyNug! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Zip. Unfortunately, we don't recommend this accessories. These accessories may not have the same Wear & Care standards as the ones manufactured. 

If you need extra help with your Zip's clip, please let me know I'll be more than happy to further assist you. 😉

Catch you later! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

doesn't look like fitbit sells replacement zip clips anymore

Best Answer
0 Votes