Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE bring back the Zip or similar

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Design Team, please reconsider!!!   I have been a loyal Zip user for many years. I suffered a traumatic brain injury 4 years ago and currently walk with a rolling walker - and I still strive to hit my 10,000 steps per day. Just lost my trusted Zip couldn't believe there's no similar model available to purchase. There are many others that for various reasons cannot or prefer not to wear the watch style fitbits, and/or cannot reply on arm swing as part of registering steps. Please, honor your customers and our loyalty, bring back at least one design that is Zip or One style. Thanks for considering.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you considered the Inspire (non-HR) with the clip?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you considered the Inspire (non-HR) with the clip?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I didn't realize it was an option, I'll definitely look into it. Thanks very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Also, I'd called Fitbit support to ask, and the representative didn't know or offer that Inspire could be used with a clip. So just a word to Fitbit, maybe a heads up to Customer Service would be a good idea. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

The clip sells as a separate item, and fits the Inspire only, not the Inspire HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes