Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with zip

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit zip, turns off on its own. It doesn't respond if I tap it or shake it. It takes 5-10 mintues of moving it about until it come back on. It resets itself, dpesnt count my steps and has trouble syncing. I have only had this zip for only a week. 

It has since I first open it it didn't count or sync right. Until a day ago. Now it shuts of and resets itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have had several Fitbit Zips. Several, due to losing them. But this is not normal you should return it to the store or contact Fitbit. I have never had trouble.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I have had several Fitbit Zips. Several, due to losing them. But this is not normal you should return it to the store or contact Fitbit. I have never had trouble.

Best Answer

My fitbit zip died after a week. Today is Saturday and It stopped working apparently on Monday morning.  Nothing will turn this thing on. It stinks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for being part of our Community @Ritarocks5! I appreciate that you have shared your experience with your Zip tracker. 

Upon checking with Support I was able to see that you currently have a case with them. The best is to continue working with them. I'm sure that they can help you further and get you back on track in no time. 

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes