Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using an old Zip

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As my old Flex keeps wanting to be charged up every 3 days instead of the 5 or 6 it always has been I found to old Zip I got when got one for me and husband. Does the Zip still exist? Couldn't see a picture of it to see if there is a "Zip forum" so asking on here? xx

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the awesome help @Odyssey13! Heart Welcome to the Zip Forum @olive114! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Flex and Zip trackers.

If you want to use your old Zip again, please make sure that is properly setup. Also, that it has a new battery. You can follow the process to place a new battery in this post

Regarding your Flex, if the battery is not lasting you can try the tips on the help article Why isn't my battery charging?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @olive114

Zip is very much alive and well here and in the stores. I moved your post to the Zip forum.

Here is the link to the Zip user manual and related articles - click to go there

My Flex lived to almost two years and some on the forums have had them live three years. If it needs charging every three days, that's not too bad. It's when it won't stay charged more than a day that may show it's dying.

Let us know how things go with the Zip!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the awesome help @Odyssey13! Heart Welcome to the Zip Forum @olive114! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Flex and Zip trackers.

If you want to use your old Zip again, please make sure that is properly setup. Also, that it has a new battery. You can follow the process to place a new battery in this post

Regarding your Flex, if the battery is not lasting you can try the tips on the help article Why isn't my battery charging?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer