Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip didn't reset at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I clear my Fitbit Zip to go back to zero it still has the steps on from yesterday I've used it every day and always in the morning it starts out at 0 how do I reset it

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Gamma19! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Zip tracker. To make sure that your Zip is working correctly, restart it.

Regarding the extra steps, currently is not possible to delete this extra steps. However, this should be a one time issue and if you experience this issue again let me know so I can be of more help. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I took the battery out and then I uninstalled my app from phone and reinstalled and now it works great I hope they keep making the Fitbit Zip as I can't wear anything on my wrist

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the prompt reply @Gamma19! I'm happy to hear that you are back on track and I appreciate that you have shared the troubleshoot that solved your problem. This can be beneficial to other users that might be experiencing a similar situation. Please, don't hesitate to post back if you need more help or if you have more questions. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes