Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find a white Zip?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everybody! I am extremely interested in 2 unusual fitbit trackers. The first of which is the fitbit Force, which I can't find anywhere! Also for a short time fitbit released a white colored fitbit Zip! Does anyone no a place where I could still buy these trackers? Or perhaps if you own a Force of white zip yourselves we could negotiate a deal. I cant wait to hear your thoughts!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The force was discontinued a long time ago. Even if you found one it would not be supported under the warranty

I'm sure the white zip was also discontinued.

Good luck in your search

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you I am aware the force isn't covered under warranty. However does anyone out there know where I can aquire a Force or a white fitbit zip? If so please write in this post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @geodoc55 and @WendyBthank you for your participation in the Forums! Cat Wink

As @WendyB mentioned, both of the trackers you're interested in were discontinued a long time ago. As you know, the Fitbit Force is no longer supported by Fitbit and we're not releasing updates or modifications to it. About the white Fitbit Zip, this one has the same functionalities than the other Zip and you can acquire a white belt clip from Amazon. I encourage you to check the new product line that was improved and has more features and interchangeable bands. However if you really want to have this trackers, you can check if our authorized retailers still have some of them.

See you around. Cat Tongue

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The first Fitbit I bought was purchased on a shopping channel called QVC.  My purchase came with a White Zip.  I also received 2 covers, one a lime green and the other one a white. Don't know if they still have them or if this helps but thought I would let you know.

Best Answer