Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip Battery issues/ App not connecting with internet

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery in red zone. Changed battery. Will not sync. App on iPhone says not connected to Internet, but my phone is. Zip will not sync. Zip shows wrong time. I took battery out, waited 20 seconds, tried again, still does not work

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dqd, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Community and for the steps you've tried with your Zip. I'd suggest checking these tips on how to clean the battery contacts on your tracker. About the Fitbit App, please force quite the application and turn off your phone. It should be working fine after this, so you can try to sync you Zip. The time will change as soon as your Fitbit Zip connects with the Fitbit App.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dqd, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Community and for the steps you've tried with your Zip. I'd suggest checking these tips on how to clean the battery contacts on your tracker. About the Fitbit App, please force quite the application and turn off your phone. It should be working fine after this, so you can try to sync you Zip. The time will change as soon as your Fitbit Zip connects with the Fitbit App.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes