Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not responding properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have one with a faulty screen, unable to see anything - but the zip works. One switched off and wont switch back on again. I have tried the forum checking the contacts etc. Still no responce. Pretty unhappy at the moment, with the reliability of this particular fit bit.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've been all sorted out... happy now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Paul.riga, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

I'll more than glad to help you out with your Fitbit tracker not responding properly, thanks in advance for all the steps that you already try. Checking the contacts on back of your Zip is one of the first steps to try, also make sure they are clean and make sure to insert correctly the batter and back door. Have you tried a different battery already?

If those steps are not working I might consider checking with customer support, I can help you out with this.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I've been all sorted out... happy now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Paul.riga! I'm glad to see that you solve the issues with your Zip. Please feel free to come back at any time, our desire is to take care of each one of the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer