Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip and Sync Problem with new Android App workaround to make it sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the same problems,  Zip refuses to sync, I can reinstall software and get a sync that way, that is a royal pain.   Removing battery you lose you steps....  today I tried to add a new device, and guess what... it added the Zip, asked me for the number it sends to the device and it added it, then it synced all my steps for today etc..  so until they figure it out, any time you want to sync, just select the add new device, follow the prompts and you will get your info transferred over.

This new software is NOT an improvement if they don't fix this soon.

My zip has worked for 2 years w/o a problem until this upgrade screwed up the synch.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same non-sync issue as everyone else has mentioned. Their most recent "upgrade" has been anything but... Re-connecting or removing/reinstalling a fully charged battery EVERYDAY is a MAJOR pain in the behind.  FITBIT...fix the problem YOU created!!!

Best Answer

oooh & I thought it was just me.So glad it isn't just me going mad and having a bad tech day.

So my 'old' Fitbit won't sync with my Samsung Android phone, or my PC or my IMAC as of Tuesday 27/08/2019. I have tried them all a few times until I started reading these comments. Now it is just a waiting game.

WE ARE WAITING for YOU ( FITBIT ) to FIX it.

WE will only wait so long........before we start binning your products.

I would be a bit disappointment but a Fitbit is of no use to ANYONE if they can't save & use the data and see their progress etc only FIT for the BIN.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem as all of you here.  Fitbit won't sync unless battery is removed and reset.

This is a pain and customer service is absolutely no help.  Customer service said my phone isn't compatible.  It has been working find and dandy for over a year until this last update.   Why can't they realize that the problem was caused by the latest update they made on the Fitbit and reverse it?  I will not buy a new Fitbit.  Garmin is looking really good about now.

Best Answer