Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip bit wont sync.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Zip bit wont sync

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

It's been over 3 weeks for me.

It will only sync after battery removal.

I have contacted support many times.

No solution.

It's extremely frustrating.

I have had a zip for over 6 years. Never any issues until now.

They had to change something. I have had same phone for 8 months no issues.

I don't want a watch.. 

I wish they would fix whatever the issue is

Best Answer

Ditto, ditto, ditto to everything Karen 
Thompson said.  I am extremely frustrated trying to get zip to sync and only will work if I take battery out and put back in.  Fitbit please fix this problem soon!!

Best Answer

Yeah, mine fails to sync too, the same as others have said. Started just a few weeks ago. It'll sync if I reset it by removing and replacing the battery, but then it stops syncing again.

Best Answer

Yes, the ONLY way to get the zip to sync is removing battery and re-inserting.  Then that only takes care of the moment - it doesn't last.  If so many zip users are having this problem, I don't understand why Fitbit does nothing to solve the problem.  Just because we zip users don't want to wear a watch doesn't mean we should get reduced service from Fitbit!!

Best Answer

There is an article in the list of forums stating that fitbit is aware of the problem and can't figure it out. Mine started when the app updated. If you can install the old version and turn off updates that should fix it...at least that's what the article said. However I'm not finding it in the app store. I deleted the old version, reinstalled it and it was still the updated version. The battery seems to be the only thing that can be done for me at least until I get tired of that. Good luck all!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app updated today and my zip is now syncing with my phone. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit app updated today and my zip is now syncing with my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up. Just checked mine and it sync'd as well. Hopefully this lasts longer than one day. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes