Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip damaged after it fell off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

AAGh my fit bit fell off my trouser waistband and I did not realise till morning. Fortunately some one found it and put it on a local windowsill. Unfortunately it had been run over by a car I presume, could be tractor, quad bike, ( I live fairly rurally) and now screen marked and not working. Had this a while and really miss it as I am counting my steps for a 1000 mile challenge. Any one else had problems with zip not staying in place?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @1000jo! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Zip tracker. Please be assured that we take into consideration all the comments provided by our users to continue improving your experience.

Upon checking with Support I was able to see that you currently have a case with them. The best idea at the moment is to continue receiving assistance with them. I'm sure that they can help you further and get you back on track. 

While you wait for Support to reply, you can try using MobileTrack. MobileTrack lets you use the Fitbit app without a Fitbit device by using your phone's sensors to track basic activity data including steps, distance, and calories burned. To read more you can check the help article How do I use MobileTrack?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Thankyou for your reply Lucy, yes someone suggested I email the support group, and they are now dealing with it.

Also thanks for the link to mobile track which I will use until I am sorted. It was easy to load on to my phone.

1000jo

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @1000jo! Great to hear that you are working out this with Support. I'm sure that they will come out with a resolution for this. 

Please don't hesitate to post back if you have more questions or if you need extra help. Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes