Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing after changing battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery died this morning and I've changed it a couple hours later. However now it shows wrong time and does not connect to Bluetooth (although the Bluetooth is on, Zip shows this warning : "turn on bluetooth to allow "fitbit" to connect to accessories") and does not sync! To sum up, nothing works properly after changing the battery! Please help 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @avcielif, it's good to see you visiting the Community forums for the first time, welcome. 

I'm sorry to see you've been having trouble to sync your Zip device, if you haven't done so already, please try to restart your device following the steps listed here below: 

1. Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

If you're still having inconvenience to sync or connect the Bluetooth, you can also follow the steps in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @avcielif, it's good to see you visiting the Community forums for the first time, welcome. 

I'm sorry to see you've been having trouble to sync your Zip device, if you haven't done so already, please try to restart your device following the steps listed here below: 

1. Open the battery door using the battery door tool and remove the battery.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door.

If you're still having inconvenience to sync or connect the Bluetooth, you can also follow the steps in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes