Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm so beyond frustrated. syncing has always sucked but now it just won't. in the last 18 hours i've tried literally hundreds of times to get my zip to sync and it won't. sometimes i get 'device not found' sometime it gives me a bluetooth error. mostly it just does absolutely nothing. i've taken the battery out at least a dozen times. i've forced stopped it scores of times, ditto turning bluetooth off and on.  i'm doing a stepbet and without syncing i'm going to be disqualified. i can't uninstall the app because it's connected to my stepbet.  so, what are my options to get this to actually work?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Allow me to help, @tbmccallHey there @vagabondette! Nice to have you here! I really appreciate your feedback, this help us to keep improving our products and services.

To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, please double check if you have restarted your Zip as suggested here. Also, you can log out from your app and reboot your device. Once your device is up, log back in. If this doesn't work, please follow these tips to fix your syncing issues

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

zip not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @gladybug! Please confirm if you already followed the suggested troubleshoot from the post above. Also, let me know if you are receiving an error message when you are trying to sync. 

I look forward for your reply! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's the oddest thing. Fitbit is not in my windows 10 anymore. My computer went down, but I had a backup. Could this be my problem ?

. But it if I google it my account is is still there. Says my latest syncing was Nov, 22.
Tried to sync but nothing .
I enjoy my zip so much and walk everyday, like to seen how many steps.

Gladys Rose
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @gladybug! This is odd. To better assist you I have some questions:

• Are you using a computer or a mobile device as a back up to sync? 
  • What model of computer or mobile device are you using to syn?
  • What version of OS are you using? 

Also, please take a look to the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I look forward for your reply! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm using a hp laptop. Not sure what OS version. I did take a look . Another question,
Would the Fitbit app. Help me

Gladys Rose
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for posting back @gladybug! I appreciate the information provided. To further assist you, can you please confirm that you have followed the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?  suggested on my previous post

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Up and syncing now❤️🙏us

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

So good to hear that you are back on track @gladybug! Please keep me posted if you need extra help or if you have any question. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes