Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Same problem as everyone else.  Cannot get zip to sync without pulling out the battery. A little primative in this day when everything can be updated by a download.  I can't wear the watch style fitbits because of my job, can't wear jewelry or watches.  Let me know if you can fix this problem,  or I'll have to just cancel everything.  Not worth the trouble.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Same problem as everyone else.  Cannot get zip to sync without pulling out the battery. A little primative in this day when everything can be updated by a download.  I can't wear the watch style fitbits because of my job, can't wear jewelry or watches.  Let me know if you can fix this problem,  or I'll have to just cancel everything.  Not worth the trouble.  

Best Answer

Hi @Wildmug 

Android, iOS or Windows? Your post can be moved into that forum area for more relevant responses.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Zip is not syncing even after removing the battery and replacing it with a new one.  Get error message: "Oh No!  We found a problem!  Server appears to be busy at the moment.  Please try again later."  But I've been getting this same error message all day!  What gives? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like a lot of people have same problem. Too bad fit bit doesn't
care to respond.
Best Answer

Is this behavior (i.e., lack of response) by Fitbit typical or is it unusual?  I've never experienced this problem before, but it's pretty frustrating.  Wish they'd get it fixed asap!   

Best Answer
0 Votes
They just want us to buy a new product. Blaming everything from week
batteries to phone not updated.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wildmug  which platform you using? I asked that above. A friend of mine also have a Zip and uses Android. Other than a battery change, cleaning cache and rebooting, she's doing fine. Fitbit isn't trying to make you buy a new product. Sometimes glitches really do happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using a Mac and iPhone.  Did a chat session with a Fitbit help agent, and he recommended uninstalling my Fitbit apps from phone and computer and reinstalling the apps.  Have not done it yet, because it apparently would entail losing all previously un-synced data.  If nothing else works I'll probably give that a try. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @smitsfit  the data is stored on your device. Removing the app and reinstalling it wouldn't change the data being on your Fitbit. Before you do that, since you're concerned, did you try logging out and back in?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always log out after visiting the Fitbit website.  The "Sync Now" page does not have any option for signing out.  That's where I keep getting the error message: "On no!  We've found a problem.  Server appears to be busy at the moment.  Please try again later."  I've been getting this same error message for over 24 hours now.  I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my computer.

The app on my iPhone (which was just installed yesterday) won't allow me to sync either.  I thought about removing the Zip and re-initiating, but that's where it says un-synced data will be lost.  The battery is new and good.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I uninstalled the Fitbit app from my MacBook Pro, and now find that there is no free Fitbit app at the Apple App Store!  And the Fitbit app that is there (for $1.99) states specifically that it cannot be used to sync Fitbit devices!  So what's the point?  A big disappointment, to say the least.  What's up with Fitbit anyway?   

Best Answer
0 Votes