Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My zip Fit bit failed to synchronise. I have remouved the battery and delete my acount, then reinstalled. i have a old window 7. Is that the problem? or is het the version of my fitbit Connect?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My first bit zip has also stopped syncing have tried all the remedies suggested on the app but no joy

Best Answer

My Zip stopped syncing steps a few weeks ago. For a while, if I logged into the Fitbit dashboard, revoked access to MyFitnessPal, then logged into MyFitnessPal and unlinked my accounts, and then relinked everything, it would force a sync. But now it's not even syncing when I do that. It won't sync steps to MyFitnessPal, and it will not sync steps to the Fitbit app.

The Fitbit app still syncs with MyFitnessPal if I log an exercise in MyFitnessPal, or log some water intake, but no steps are syncing anywhere. This is the whole reason I have a Fitbit. To count my steps. Please help.

Best Answer

I went to the app on my iPhone and tapped on "add device" it saw my device already but I still clicked on "replace" and it reconnected and starting syncing again. I did try many things first too, restarted my phone, removed and re-added the app...Also, NONE of my info was lost. Best of luck to you! It's very annoying when it happens. Whew! 

Best Answer

Thank you misssay7, I "replaced" my Zip with my Zip and it did sync...unfortunately I did lose all of my unsynced data (2 weeks' worth, maybe) but I'm on an Android, not an iPhone so maybe that's why. In any case, if it keeps syncing from now on, I'll consider the sacrifice of 2 weeks' worth of data entirely worth it.

Best Answer

This worked for me also!  Thanks!

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!  It worked for me and my data is there. I have an iPhone 

Best Answer