Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip will no longer sync with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated the fitbit app on my iPhone just before the weekend and my zip will no longer sync with it.

I am able to sync with the dashboard on my computer.

I think there must be a bug in the updated application.

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Finally my zip is fixed!!!  Not ticked off now 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix worked. Thanks everyone. What a great community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me! But are we honing to need to do that every time?! They need to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I only had to do this the one time over the 2 weeks I had to do it.

The APP has also changed. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would have thought that someone from Fitbit would be keeping an eye on these pages and a blog containing over 50 comments would have caught their attention. I have managed to log in and can still do so but I’m bored with having to go through taking the battery out, putting it back in and sometimes having to delete the application and download it again. I think I’ve found an answer to this problem. I’ve ordered a Garmin! 

So once it has arrived it’s goodbye Fitbit.

Best Answer
I think they want people to move onto the more expensive trackers, which I had two and the Zip has outlasted them both.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Will zip sync with my iPhone 6?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Why?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Zip will Not Sync with my iMac Pro either; Tells me to turn on my Bluetooth Which is Already On. At least I can keep my readings manually from day to day. These Fit Bit Items are overpriced Crap. Most probably made in China & updating the Software is Impossible if the company won't provide the Updates OR the Process To Update..........Will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS AGAIN.

Best Answer

Which is why I threw mine away and now have a Garmin. So much better and no problems syncing.

Best Answer

After 3 frustrating days of trying to sinc my zip to my iPhone,  I finally uninstalled my zip in my accounts. Then I reinstalled it and FINALLY I was able to get it to sinc

Best Answer
0 Votes

map 71 from 14th August 2019, thank you for your comment

- just turned my phone off and followed your advice and it has worked. Not sure if laptop will work, but at least phone is, and now my Zip has the correct time too!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad it worked for you, too.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes