Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip will not sync with new Honor 19 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I got a new phone - honor 19 lite.  I installed app from cloning phone but it will not sync with my zip today

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Unfortunately your new phone is not on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices so it may not be possible to get this working. I'm aware that there are particular issues with the "lite" phones.

Do you still have your old phone? If so, check that it doesn't still have a link to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your new phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying - I cannot see the zip listed in my Bluetooth list I
did always have issues with this - is there any other way of syncing as it
is really important to me do you know if the phone will ever be supported.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's impossible to say whether that phone will be added to the list - fitbit don't tend to announce anything beforehand. All we can do is to keep an eye on the list.

Do you have access to other devices that could be used to sync e.g. a tablet or a computer?

If not then it's worth trying the usual troubleshooting steps of restarting the phone and restarting the fitbit using the instructions in: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. It has just synced even though it is not paired with my Bluetooth
on my new phone! I did turn the Bluetooth off on my other phone so that
might of helped. I'll try the troubleshooting.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Sarahspencer588. I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with your syncing inquiry. 

As our friend @SteveH mentioned the Honor 19 Lite is not included on the Compatible Devices listFitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Turning off your other phone's Bluetooth might have helped to sync your device. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes