Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see others have had the same problem, my zip won't sync with my phone. (Samsung Galaxy S9)

it appears to do a random sync when im unaware but it won't do it when i try to do it.

i've tried taking the battery out but i'd have to do that every day. i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and I've tried removing my device from the app then re-pairing, these all work initially but then back to square one.

not sure if its destined for the bin... so frustrating!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Same thing here. VERY unhappy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears this is a big issue that just started happening yesterday.   What are they saying will it correct itself?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this problem for 2 months now. I have to take the battery out every day to sync my zip. I wonder if Fitbit is doing something to cause this problem since they took the Zip off the market. 

Best Answer

That's an interesting suggestion Suely as i hadn't thought it could be a deliberate or 'unfixable' blip - it's though as im looking at buying a nee device as it's so frustrating.

Best Answer

They only recently took it off the market and this problem has been going on for 10+ months. It's more likely that they discontinued the Zip and stopped monitoring this forum because they couldn't figure out how to fix the syncing problem.

Best Answer

ScottAllyn

yeah mine hasn't been synching properly since about January then it will randomly sync.

I like the fitbit as it's compatible with the weight loss app i use too but obviously that hasn't been able to sync either.

Think i've decided on my next one, will still be 'fitbit' though. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to return it to Amazon.  I hope to find one that can be a watch or clip on.  

Best Answer

Same here. Hasn’t synched since July 3rd.  Won’t work on iPad or Samsung.  

Best Answer

Same. I have been trouble shoot 2 units, neither will sync like they are suppose too. The screen also remains on with the slightest movement.

Best Answer
0 Votes