Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.fitbit.HTTP error 403

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit zip synced without any issues last night, but today won't sync on any device, Android, Apple, or computer.  I've already restarted the devices, removed & reinstalled the app, and changed the battery in the fitbit.  After deleting & reloading the app, it gets to the page where it asks you to enter the 4 digit number on the fitbit, but when I do, I get the com.fitbit.HTTP error 403 on the device.  

Any suggestions on what else to try?  

Thanks

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Cat8675, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Hang tight! The error 403 means that our servers can't be reached at that particular moment. I'd recommend:

• Restart your tracker.
  • Reboot your computer or iOS/Android device.
  • Double check your iOS device or computer has a strong internet connection.
  • For iOS devices, go into your settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.
  • Try to set it up again
  • If you already set it up, use the "Replacing a tracker" instructions to pair your tracker to your already existing Fitbit account.

Thanks for the steps that you've tried until now. This should help you guys out, but let me know if you need any additional help!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunatly it didn't work for me this suggestion.we even tried to setup two fitbits Alta HR but same error pops up http error 403

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. Thanks for suggestion but it won’t work . 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get your FitBit to sync? I’m having the same issue now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes