Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting to tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i bought a new fitbit zip b/c my old one just stopped working and i tried everything to get it to work again. I have an iPhone 5s and i have the fitbit app. I removed my old fitbit from my account and i am trying to activate my new one. I have followed all the steps and i get to the page that says "We found your zip" and now it is connecting to tracker... It is stuck this page and idk how why it is taking so long to connect. Like i have been trying for like 20mins and nothing is happening. I have tried deleting the app and then putting it back on my phone. please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @SamsterL! This sounds odd. To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, please restart it.  After your Fitbit device has restarted, reboot your iOS device. Open the Fitbit app, tap "Join Fitbit,” and then proceed through the setup process. 

If this doesn't work, please try with a different device mobile device or computer. You can follow this setup guide for extra help. 

Keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lucy! I ended up chatting with someone from Fitbit later Sunday night, and he was able to help me get it set up!! 

Thanks for your advice though. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for posting back @SamsterL! So good to hear that you are back on track. Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes