Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zip fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

does not sync  computer  says  not  connected  to  the  interrnt  other  programs  working  well  on  the internet.  how  to fix  this  problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I am receiving the same message. Obviously, I have internet access because I am on their site. I hope someone can help us.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mesor  and @bvmss 

Have either of you been able to sync since posting? When there is a problem, the first thing to do is restart the device. Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. I have removed the battery twice, but it still doesn’t sync. The last time that I was able to sync up was on Wednesday the 4th of September.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer

@bvmss  is your phone listed as compatible? Click for the list

Best Answer
0 Votes

I  am  not connecting fit bit to my phone, using computer, program is in the computer worked fine  until September 4  2019  syn  stopped  suddenly  everything  in  the     program  works  but  will  not syn

how  to fix the problem  thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mesor  is your computer compatible? click for the list

Best Answer

It appears that we are having the same issue. Everything worked perfectly until September 4th. There must have been a change made (update) or something. My computer has NOT lost internet connection, as the Fitbit site suggested. I don't have any trouble viewing ESPN, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Did Fitbit do something on the 4th of Sept. that would cause this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mesor  It appears that we are having the same issue. Everything worked perfectly until September 4th. There must have been a change made (update) or something. My computer has NOT lost internet connection, as the Fitbit site suggested. I don't have any trouble viewing ESPN, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Did Fitbit do something on the 4th of Sept. that would cause this issue?

Best Answer