Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 steps not showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
250 steps an hour not showing on my app.
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @joan1robe it's great to see new members around the Community! Cat LOL So let me see if I understood. When you synced with your iPhone, there are steps missing on the app, right? maybe this is related to a syncing issue, so I suggest you to take a look of this post and follow the instructions there to sync your Fitbit. 

Hope that works! Smiley Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I have a similar problem. It's not that my steps aren't synching, it's that the app doesn't have the "250 steps per hour" tracker section. My friends have posted pics of how their app looks and mine is different. No updates waiting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. It syncs my steps.
It doesn't show the tile which shows you if you've done 250 steps per hour on the app.
It doesn't show my targets on the app either

Sent from my i phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@joan1robe @FitEmma76 Which version of the app are you using? I have V2.21 which was updated on 3/31 and I've got the new tile. However, I remember seeing it on the fitbit.com dashboard before I noticed it on the app.

You may try logging in at fitbit.com and looking at your hidden tiles. Maybe you need to display it through the web browser before it syncs to the app?

Best Answer

@joan1robe Just like @kalimm recommended, I'd recommend making sure that you are using the most current version of the iOS App, version 2.21. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Also, you can find out what App version you are running by: clicking the account button in the bottom right-hand corner > clicking the help button > and the App version should be displayed at the top.

@FitEmma76 Unfortunately this feature is available for all Fitbit trackers except the One and Zip. Click here for more details.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
I've got 2.15 , maybe that's why

Sent from my i phone
Best Answer

Here's what I did:

Enabled the tile on the website, made sure that I had the latest version for iOS and then logged out and back in on the app. The steps per hour appeared at the bottom of my list on the app.

Hope it works for you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for posting this solution @WenDragon! I'm pretty sure this will help other users who are experiencing the same issue with the new hourly activity goal feature. The most important, you have to make sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app. Smiley Wink

Welcome to the Community and have a great weekend! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

For those on Android, just update your app.....was facing the same problem, now works absolutely fine post update

Best Answer

I had both a charge hr and a one connected to my account.  Both would connect to the steps per hour but since I removed the charge HR the steps per hour block is no longer there.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Danskbear2000, thanks for joining the Fitbit, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, the Hourly Activity feature is not available for Zip or One, that explains why after you removed a Charge HR from your account the tile is no longer available. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still receive the hourly activity tile in my weekly e-mail update, even with only using a Fitbit One. 

Best Answer
0 Votes