Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn't show calories in/out from previous days.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The online version of Fitbit shows previous days of calories taken in. However, once you pass midnight, the app no longer shows the calories in from the day just passed, and the other days passed previously.  Why doesn't the app work the same as the online version and just retain this information?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @kwantie, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile (steps, calories burned, distance, floors and active minutes) show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. 

In the case of calories in/out, when you tap on the tile, you will be able to see your logs organized per week, when you tap on each individual day you will be able to see the calories in/out for that specific day and a breakdown of the food you logged for the day. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello.  I see what was said about finding previous days calories in one location. However, I was referring to the dashboard, though likely didn't specify at the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @kwantie, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums and for clarifying this to me. Would it be possible for you to reply with more details about this situation and some screenshots? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes