Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 Day total not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my 7 day total isn't updating in my ios app. In the past few hours I've walked a couple thousand steps and my total is still showing the same number. I've reset my tracker, reinstalled the app, and restarted my phone, but the count still isn't going up. Any other fixes I can try?

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

Thank you for letting me know that you're experiencing delays in updating your data, specifically the 7-day total. Our team is aware of this situation and is working on the issue. 

At this moment I would like to ask you to sync your tracker as you normally do and please check back later today or tomorrow for the updates to your data. 

Our team hopes to have this resolved soon, if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Working fine for now!! Keep our fingers crossed that there is no more tech issue!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working now. Hopefully no more tech issues!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lorried, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply, I'll be happy to continue helping you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not updating on the 7 day total!  When I add the individual days it is much more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bloden, I hope you're doing well, it's great to have you on board the Community Forums. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Sometimes it's possible for the app to fall behind when updating the information already stored in our servers, which might affect the information you see in the 7-day total. If that's the case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app. If this doesn't seem to work, please:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

If this doesn't seem to resolve the issue, please take a screenshot of your individual day's total and then from the information showing in the 7-day total so I can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes