Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental Friending

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I accidentally sent someone a friend request, I was trying to see their profile to see if it was the right person but it sent the request through
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thats not a huge deal. The person (although acciedental) will accept or decline your friendship request. If they decline then no harm done it disappears, if they do for some reason accept you can continue being their friend or you can swipe right on their 7 day step total and have the option of deleting them 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Thats not a huge deal. The person (although acciedental) will accept or decline your friendship request. If they decline then no harm done it disappears, if they do for some reason accept you can continue being their friend or you can swipe right on their 7 day step total and have the option of deleting them 🙂

Best Answer

You would think a company like this would have a rescind feature built in.  Seems a bit lazy in the design not to have a cancel request feature.

Best Answer

I agree. I was looking for a contact who just got a Fitbit and accidentally sent friend requests to two other people in my contact list (two business associates). Embarrassing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cedrick5980 and @Treeslow1, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I understand how a cancel button for friend invitations will be very useful for many people, which is why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @boychik0830 to implement this feature in a new update. Feel free to add your vote and comment to this idea, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer