Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not connect to iphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past couple weeks my Blaze wont connect to my iphone.  I have restarted my phone, logged in and out of the app, have deleted the app and reinstalled it, BUT it does not connect or sync.  Once the blaze is found and i input the code on the fitbit, all it does is freeze up as it attempts to connect.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It appears to be a compatability issues between the AP verion & the latest IOS update (10.2).  According to the APP help there's a new firmware (8.301.8) for the Blaze.  Mine is 8.301.7 so it is not communicating with my IPhone. Trying to update the Blaze via downloading the firmaware with the phone & updating the tracker isn't working for me.  I will try the desktop dashboard & try to synch it that way if I can.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  I cannot update firmer because bluetooth is not connecting.  Did you have any luck with downloading the firm to the mac and updating from there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @25thfret and @azff377 thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're having a great day @HogBob

If your Blaze is not able to update with the Fitbit app, please make sure you're running the latest version of the app before trying to update again. Then, restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. After this, plug in your tracker and make sure it's charging and try to update again.

If your Blaze is still not updating, let's try to set up your tracker as a new device to force the update to start. Don't worry, this won't remove any of the information already stored in your account.

To set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes