Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 is not receiving any notifications. And the main reason it's annoying me is because my uncle won't shut up about how much of a waste it was to get it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My Fitbit charge2 app is not displaying my heart rate. It is always showing resting mode. Also, I am not getting notifications of text messages or calls. I deleted the app, turned off iPhone, reinstalled the app, took ages to pair, and still won't do the functions it is supposed to do. After doing the installing and pairing, I now do not get the green light icon. Any help appreciated please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@xbelizabethx  Make sure that Notifications are turned on on the Charge 2 itself.  From the main clock screen, press and hold the side button.  This will toggle on or off the notifications.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @xbelizabethx and @Algeval, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you around too @Kmransom123, thanks for your insight in this situation. Smiley Happy

@xbelizabethx and @Algeval, as @Kmransom123 mentioned, please check that your Charge 2 is not currently in the "Do not disturb" mode by pressing the button on the side for 2 seconds while in the clock face. A message and a vibration will let you know if Notifications are turned on or off.

If that's not the case, let's restart Notifications on your tracker by following these steps:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if your tracker is listed under the paired devices list. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone and your tracker
  3. Open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and enable them once again.

@Algeval, in order for the app to show you the currently heart rate, please sync your tracker and wait from 15 to 30 seconds while the tracker is connected, your current heart rate will be displayed and underneath it, the resting heart rate. Now, you mentioned the green icon is not showing, is this the "connected" icon or are you referring to the lights on the back of your tracker?

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes