Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account button missing on iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update: 12/13/2017Hi Everyone, this issue was resolved in iOS app version 2.44, please update your app and you should see the account button. If you still have this issue, please let me know. Thanks for your reports and patience. 

Hi Everyone - Our team is aware that the iOS account icon in the top upper left hand on the app is not visible to some, we hope to have a fix shortly. 

In the meantime you can try the workaround mentioned in @LZee's post, tap above the share icon and you should be able to access your account. 

Thanks for your reports and patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

As recently as two days ago, my wife and I each used the account icon on the dashboard to change one of our goals. As of today the "account Icon" is not appearing on my iPhone app nor is it appearing on my wife iPhone app.

Where did it go?

Best Answer

Moving to the iOS forum where you will get  a better answer

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

We are having the same issue! Alta won’t sync to the iPhone and instructions say to click on account icon. But there is no account icon. 

Instructions also say to hit button on charging cord three times but there is no button. 

So confused. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem with my Alta HR

Best Answer

I just discovered that its a bug issue on the app that FitBit is working on.  In, the meantime, click above the "share" icon in the dashboard where the account icon would/should be.  Apparently, the icon is temporarily invisible.

Best Answer

Thank you. That worked. It was there, I could not see it. 

Best Answer

thanks that worked for me! 

Best Answer

Yes! that worked for me on the charge 2 - it is there, just not visible!

Best Answer

Any updates yet?? I can’t get my blaze connected to my app

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is not missing, it is on the top right corner...

Best Answer

Top right corner!

Best Answer

Thank you I had to reconnect my Fitbit and when I disconnected it disappeared I swiped down on my iPhone and got it

Best Answer

that did not work. my step count is missing also. the + didn’t have it as an option either. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issues 

Best Answer

Worked. Thank so much - was getting super frustrated! 

Best Answer
On my iPhone 8, the account icon is on the right upper corner...

Paul

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Found it thank you!

Best Answer
No problem, it is too faint to easily see but it is there.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I can’t see it but it’s there!! Thanks again for you input:)

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer