Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account button missing on iOS app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update: 12/13/2017Hi Everyone, this issue was resolved in iOS app version 2.44, please update your app and you should see the account button. If you still have this issue, please let me know. Thanks for your reports and patience. 

Hi Everyone - Our team is aware that the iOS account icon in the top upper left hand on the app is not visible to some, we hope to have a fix shortly. 

In the meantime you can try the workaround mentioned in @LZee's post, tap above the share icon and you should be able to access your account. 

Thanks for your reports and patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Hi Kate, 

It's Christmas day 2019; I have version 3.12.1 on my iPhone 7 and I have no account icon (or I can't figure out how to change the clock face). I'd just really like to change my two kids' clock screens! So frustrating. Is there a fix coming soon? Also when I Cheer, Taunt or Message it's not showing up on my kids' phone. Is it supposed to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @givinglight 

Can you tell me which Fitbit Tracker you have? (Example Versa, Alta, Ace etc) I want to move your post to the correct forum so someone can assist you. 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is very old... I don’t even see it on the website anymore. It almost looks like the Inspire.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes