Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account icon missing from dashboard and unable to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am missing the account icon on dashboard to enable me to sync manually. The bluetooth is connected and the icon was there initially. How do I get it back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please see this thread.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Account-button-missing-on-iOS-app/m-p/2311302

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Please see this thread.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Account-button-missing-on-iOS-app/m-p/2311302

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

No "share" icon on my dashboard either.

Can't solve missing account icon problem.

Working on a non-Apple laptop so App Store doesn't help.

HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @toups, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Would it be possible for you to provide more information about your issue? A screenshot will also be very helpful for me to check this issue further. You mentioned you're not using an Apple computer, so I would like to gather more information as possible to help you resolve this issue. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for connecting!  

On my Dell laptop, when I go to Fitbit.com and sign in, there is no account icon (nor is there a share icon for the workaround someone suggested)

When I Google the fix, I get to you and the App Store update link and I cannot update because I am not on an Apple device. No account icon (no "share")No account icon (no "share")

Since it is an Apple App Store fix, is a fix even possible on a non-Apple device?

Why has a permanent fix not been done yet (when I log in) since it was promised months ago? 

My purpose is to add a second Charge 2, used by a family member, to my account.

I see no capacity to do so on the iPhone version (updated)

Thanks again. Befuddled!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @toups, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the information requested. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for replying to me with a screenshot. Please note that this board dedicated to iOS devices but I'll be happy to assist you. 

Judging by the screenshot sent, you're currently seeing the online Dashboard. As you're using a computer with Windows, I would like to suggest you to download the Fitbit app on your computer from the Microsoft Store if you're using Windows 10. Now, if you're using Windows 8.1, you will need to download and install Fitbit Connect. You can find it in the following link: Fitbit Set Up. Please note that you will need to log in to your account on either of those options in order to sync your tracker. 

I hope this can be helpful, if you need further assistance, please refer to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board where we will be happy to assist you further. Have a great day! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to Fit Bit and its app but there is NOT an account icon on the upper right of the app. You access the account screen by tapping on the upper left silly looking icon, the one that looks like a head and shoulders. After tapping the account screen will open and you can select to add a new device. Just make sure you plug the Charge 3 into its charging cable and that the Charge is started. 

Best Answer
0 Votes