Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Hours don't match Charge 3 Vs App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This seems to happen quite a lot. I have the "remind me to get up" thing going. 250 steps+ an hr, for 12 hrs. I try and routinely hit this every day. There seems to be a lot of times when my Charge 3 indicates that I've met the step goal, but the app on my phone says I didn't. Restart of app, and sync still doesn't change. Is this a bug?IMG_6796.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

Welcome to the Forums @Yayitselizabeth.

Thanks for taking the time to share the workaround that helped you.

Hopefully other users will find those steps useful and it helps them as well. 

As mentioned above, please know that this is still being looked into. We will let everyone know the moment there are any updates on the situation.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

It's great to see you around @Sooz69.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the iOS app board, since I think that you will be able to see more related topics about this here.

Now about active hours issue, as our support team told you, we are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. 😊

I’ve got the same issue, but it has only happened twice.  I’ve had my Fitbit 3 since they came out last October, and I have an iPhone 7 Plus.  I appreciate that this is a difficult thing to solve!092CAFC6-7AE1-4E0B-A330-7D25C5281EE0.png

683AF9CE-28AD-4F8B-879A-1CC61FD2A403.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ta da indeed. Thank you so much Yayitselizabeth!

Best Answer
0 Votes

app v watchI have been having the issue with both Charge 2 and my new Charge 3. Thinking I'm getting the active hours done, get the notification on my watch and then check the app later on and find out that there are hours missing!!! So frustrating. Is a fix for this fault still being worked on? It appears as though it has been known for a very long time and nothing has been done so far.

Best Answer

Having the same problem with my Charge 3 and my Samsung Galaxy phone. I see that the original post is from April, but it's December now and still no fix?? Very frustrating to meet my goals and not get credit!

Best Answer

You moderators are a joke. How many times do you tell a forum that you are aware of a problem and are working on it? Over how many months? Well, I found a solution all by myself: returned my Versa 2 and bought an Apple 3 for same price and it works great for data match between watch and app data. 

Best Answer

It's literally been a year.  Why is this still happening??

Best Answer

I’ve had the same issue today,I’ve tried syncing several times but it has not worked sadly. 

Best Answer

It’s been a year and a half since the original post and I came here looking for answers because this same thing is happening to me. Has it been resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jaebai,

For whatever reason I'm no longer having this problem. I assume it was one of the updates. Since both the app and device have received updates, not sure which one did the trick. If you haven't already, check for the latest for both. Good luck, hope you fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice! I updated the app but didn’t think about the device itself. Updating that now! Thanks for the tip, PaulaCA.

Best Answer
0 Votes