Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active calls notification

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using mu Charge three for a while.. the Fitbit doesn’t always notify me but I have got used to that.. the problem that is bothering me is when I get a call in it notifies me if an active call ... but for some reason it does delete this when done and now I have mulitiple active calls in my fitbit notifications that i continually have to delete .. this seems to have happened when I went to ios 13 but my phone is set to automatically update apps so I am not sure if it wasn’t a fitbit ap update.. any setting changes to ensure once a call is done active gets deleted

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @ADGpr, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post, seems odd that you're experiencing such difficulties after the iOS 13 update. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i provide feedback to fitbit?

i am slightly different issue with “active call” notifications.

problem is now a days ( may be after ios13) it starting showing active call notification and if i click ”clear” it disconnects the call. So its like if i am using my phone on long calls i cant read any notifications on fitbit. This feature has made fitbit useless during active call. I normally take my call on headset and dont prefer to check phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please re-read my post. As I stated for the most part I am getting notifications. The issue I am having is the Active Call notification. I never got it before and I don't want it. I have to clear numerous per day because when the call is done it is not clearing them. This is new with ios13 .. Obviously it even is more than that as can be seen in the next post. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

ADGpr did anyone ever answer you?  These active call notifications are annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems like it is a known issues that the "team" is working on.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes