Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss progress doesn’t show

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weight loss progress doesn’t show. I am updating my weight every day but the progress only shows 2 lines

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@DancingAngel628 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Please check the screenshot below to learn more about how your weight logs should appear on your Dashboard: 

weight logs.PNG

Could you confirm that's the information you're seeing? Do you have a screenshot of the data that you're seeing? 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SilviaFitbit,

I see something similar but different...yours appears to be in landscape...I can’t make mine go into landscape...is that another issue? I just assumed it doesn’t change like Facebook.

5B49E1A9-4515-4D14-A41C-D9AE3CE670B9.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DancingAngel628 Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the screenshot shared. 

The screenshot attached is from the online Dashboard, in order to check your weight in landscape, please tap on the two arrows that you have in your right corner and then put your weight in landscape. 

Regarding your weight goal, please make sure you're doing this procedure to set it on your app. Which phone do you have? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

BF3CF739-AF58-40E0-AEC9-E2149D02A78D.jpeg

Good morning SilviaFitbit,

Thank you for your message.
Ah well I guess that is what my problem may be...the app won’t go into landscape...not on my iPad or on my iPhone 6s. I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iPad and it is exactly the same, however, I’m not sure if you understand my issue properly. My issue is with the ‘goal progress’ being blank not the actual goal. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DancingAngel628 Thank you so much for sharing the screenshot once again. 

We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Answer