Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes and step tile disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daily step count and all the historical data is missing from the app and so are my active minutes.  I hope this is a temporary glitch, but really, how could fitbit forget that the main purpose of an activity tracker is to keep track of steps and activity?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Gigglesand1der. It's good that the community is growing! I'm sorry for my delay.

It's odd that those tiles aren't appearing in the Fitbit app, and thanks for bringing this to my attention. I truly understand how important is to keep a track of your information and let me help you with this. It might be that the tiles are hidden, and we can add them back with the following steps:

1. First of all, verify that the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on Edit.
  3. Make sure there the active minutes and steps options have a check mark. If you wish to rearrange them, just tap the icon that next to the tile you want to move, and drag it to a new position.
  4. Once you're done, tap on save so the changes can be applied.

If the tiles are still not appearing or they didn't appear as options in the Edit screen, take a screenshot and attach it in your reply. This way I can further investigate.

Let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes