Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User activity log with time stamps?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I am trying to figure out what time I ate dinner yesterday (I do intermittent fasting and forgot to log the time), so I am wondering if anyone knows how I can view the time stamp for when I entered my food logs yesterday.  When I look at my calorie log, I can see what food was eaten, and what meal I categorized it as, but how do I view what time I actually entered that data?  

Surely from the Fitbit side, it must be possible to look at a user profile and see their activity log, like what time they entered a given piece of data.  Sort of like how Facebook and Instagram each have an activity log, telling every single move a user makes, every post they “liked,” when they logged in, how long they spent on the site/app, etc.   I am no programmer, but I know that all of these apps log user activity.  Is there any (user-friendly and not too high-tech) way to view my own activity log on my Fitbit app?

If it’s relevant, I’m using iOS and a Charge 2.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Yennnny 

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing when exactly what time you entered your food log. The only thing you can view is of course what food you logged, the calories, breakfast, lunch dinner etc and the date. It might be something you can post in the Fitbit Suggestion Thread here in the community as something that you would like to see in the Fitbit App. Maybe if enough people vote for the idea it might be implemented in a future update 😃 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Yennnny 

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing when exactly what time you entered your food log. The only thing you can view is of course what food you logged, the calories, breakfast, lunch dinner etc and the date. It might be something you can post in the Fitbit Suggestion Thread here in the community as something that you would like to see in the Fitbit App. Maybe if enough people vote for the idea it might be implemented in a future update 😃 

Best Answer
0 Votes