Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add notes in logs exercise sleep etc

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see several similar suggestions. Is this on the radar.  Would be most helpful in order to tag logs and correlate activit with sleep. Routes that produce best results

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @AlC-mo, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I think your idea of adding notes to exercises and sleep that have been logged is a terrific idea, which is why I went ahead and found a suggested feature requested by @VHendrix to add this functionality on a near update. Pleaese feel free to add your vote and comment, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I would like to see a notes field for each category. You could make a note that you have a stomach bug and that's why you have so few steps. You could make a note that you went to dinner with friends and ate and drank way too much, and your weight shows it. You could note that, while the app shows you slept 6 hours, you really only slept 4 but didn't move enough to show as restless.

Note was a feature on the app of my previous tracker and I used it almost every day. It is quite handy when looking back at your stats.

Please add it soon! thanks, 

Best Answer

Hello @imjanetlee, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Very Happy

I understand that adding notes to sleep logs, food logs, exercises and other aspects of your daily routine will be very helpful for you and I'm sure it can also be helpful for many people using the Fitbit app. The best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team is submitting your idea as a suggested feature, where members of the Community can vote for it and add their comments, which is why I'd like to encourage you to submit yours.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can help you with, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done!

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @imjanetlee, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Thanks for submitting your idea, I'm really glad you did. If you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes