Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Tiles via IPhone app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get all of the tiles to show on my dashboard via the Fitbit app on my iPhone.  I added them all via Fitbit.com and can see them when I sign in thru the website, but they are not showing in my app.  Everything I read tells me to select edit and add what I want but the tiles are not showing at all to even add. 

Thank you in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Melissa7th  The app display and the website display aren't connected in that way -- so you can have one display on your phone and a different one on the website.  I do.

Scroll down to the bottom of the phone app dashboard and you will see the Edit button.  Tap that and you will be able to see available tiles.  Also, the Top Badges tile that is on the web dashboard is not on the app -- but you can see your badges by tapping on Account then your profile.

Device settings can be changed on either dashboard and will be there with the next sync.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand this but the edit button on my iPhone app does not bring up the new tiles to add.  This is so frustrating...I've read numerous help forums on this issue and it seems iPhone users cannot get the tiles to show up.  All help offered keeps recommending the same thing as you have mentioned...but it's not the solution.  Lol. Thank u for trying tho!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Melissa7th  Which tile is missing?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes