Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After changing clock face not getting the texts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Good evening, I am new at the versa community. I was playing around to change the clock face, after changing it, I realized that I wasn’t getting any call or text notification with the new clock. So I went back and changed back to the old one, now getting the call notification but not the text. Need help getting my text notification back. It was an awesome experience. Thanks for your help in advance.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply. No I didn’t update my IOS, as I said I was just playing around with the clock face. And for your information It actually started working for me. It’s all good. Again thanks very much for your quick response.

Have a great day!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Nazma. Welcome to the Community. It's always great to have a new member around.

Thanks for sharing detailed information about your Versa's behavior and for the steps tried on your own. Let's work on this together! Since you mentioned to have issues with the text notifications, may I know if you've recently updated your iPhone to iOS 13? I'm asking this as our team has received reports from our members who are not able to receive all or certain notifications after that update. Our team is working on that matter and I'd recommend to try to the steps described in this thread. This troubleshooting has worked for others so please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply. No I didn’t update my IOS, as I said I was just playing around with the clock face. And for your information It actually started working for me. It’s all good. Again thanks very much for your quick response.

Have a great day!

Best Answer

Hi @Nazma. It's great to see you here in the forums.

You're very welcome and thanks to you for keeping me posted. I'm glad that everything started working again and since you mentioned to be new with your Versa, let me suggest to take a look to the Versa User Manual so you can find more about its features.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. If there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Catch you later! 

Best Answer
0 Votes