Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All day sync option erratic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since this week my heart beat does not show in the app on my iPhone. The only thing shown is "-- BPM".

Since today also the sleep information is not showing anymore. In the app the option "All-day Sync" is trying to activate, but after a while this results in an error about Bluetooth. Standard syncing (steps etc. is working nice however. What can be the problem ?  

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey there, @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Family! Heart

Thanks for posting your inquiries. Well, both options are related, you should have the "All-day Sync" option in order to get your live HR information, please force close the Fitbit App and reboot the Bluetooth on your phone too. About the "-- BPM" information, are you getting it on your phone or on the tracker? If it is on the Fitbit tracker please check if the Heart Rate setting is Auto, switch it to On. If it is On, switch it to Auto and sync it with your phone. Finally, restart you tracker a couple of times and it should do the trick!

Please keep me posted! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes