Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my current challenges have disappeared?!?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having an issue with their challenges disappearing? Is there a technical glitch that's being worked out and/or does anyone know how we can retrieve them?!?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Wonderwoman2519@Shy0321, @SunsetRunner, @MemoryRevenge@TimoniousD@MollyBH@Brooks401@Jaybird78@Mariahgerlach and @Tintin13, I hope you're having a great day, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please try to forceclose the Fitbit app by double-tapping the home button and swiping up the Fitbit app. If that doesn't do the trick, please log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and understanding, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

I am having this problem & I'm soo confused 

Best Answer

The workweek hustle challenge i was doing with my family just disappeared. My 7 day steps are off too.

Best Answer

Same boat.... I can't even find one that I just created.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, can't find any of the challenges, yet I still receive messages from people I'm in a challenge with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of my challenges have disappeared as well. I have been able to join an Adventure challenge starting tomorrow, but two new challenges (Weekend Warrior) that I started in an effort to retrieve my missing ones disappeared as soon as they were created.:-( 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, mine are gone as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was way ahead in the two challenges that I was in. Went on to sync with only a couple of hours left and they both disappeared. Kinda pissed. 

Best Answer

7 day step totals and friends list are also gone. I'm assuming FITBIT is having a server or cloud based problem. Hopefully they'll restore it soon. It sucks that the glitch happened right before Workweek Hustles ended.:(. We should all get Patience and Understanding Badges.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I was in 3 workweek hustles, they were almost over, and I was SO close to winning!  When I went to check, they were all gone. I'm on iOS 10.2.1.

No sign of them anywhere. 

I'm surprised there's no help for this as it seems to pop up as an issue every few months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of my challenges disappeared too 😞 And I was doing so well. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Let's keep getting those steps 💪🏽

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Wonderwoman2519@Shy0321, @SunsetRunner, @MemoryRevenge@TimoniousD@MollyBH@Brooks401@Jaybird78@Mariahgerlach and @Tintin13, I hope you're having a great day, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please try to forceclose the Fitbit app by double-tapping the home button and swiping up the Fitbit app. If that doesn't do the trick, please log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and understanding, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
Thank you so much. I will try that 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Wonderwoman2519, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply!. Smiley Happy

Have the previous troubleshooting steps been helpful? If not, please let me know so I can check this further, thank you for your patience. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, feel free to let me know. 

I'll be waiting for your reply! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

I have the same issue, and your suggestion did not work on my fit bit ionic. I did close the app and restart my phone, and also re booted the ionic, but neither had an impact.   Please advise what to do next.

Best Answer

Twice it this happened to me. This time I wound restarting the challenge. I did everything they said to fix it. I'll what happens AGAIN.

Best Answer

My challenges appear for a few seconds, and then disappear.  It is very upsetting.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The challenges appear and then disappear.  They don't appear for long enough to accept or read more than one or two before they all disappear again.  

Best Answer

This is still happening to me and I’ve tried all the things, force restart, delete and reinstall the app. It happens at least once a month. Usually it’s the workweek hustle that disappear and occasionally a bingo challenge. I know I didn’t accidentally do it because my phone was on my nightstand.  Last night went to bed and all my challenges were there, this morning woke up and 3 custom challenges are just gone. It’s very frustrating especially when I work so hard to get all the steps or active minutes. I was in 1st place in two of them and that’s a first for me. I hope this gets resolved. 

Best Answer

This just happened to me for the first time, 3 of my bingo challenges that I’d only just invited people to last night and were due to start at 06:00am this morning 06:00GMT 03/06/2022 

Once again Fitbit showing they don’t give a flying f**k about the community. As this was a problem as far back as 2017 yet is still happening! None of the solutions offered above had any effect whatsoever!!!

Fitbit you are becoming a joke!! Removing core features from your newest model trackers, bugs/glitches not fixed after them first being reported 5 years ago. Seriously. All I see is the obligatory carbon copy “helpful” answer. Which most of the time does nothing more than give solutions that do not work and promise that the engineers are “working on it” clearly not as it wouldn’t have taken 5 years to fix a bug (that still isn’t fixed) 

Best Answer