Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not updating in the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! Just bought a new Fitbit Alta HR today and now am trying to sync it with my iPhone 6+. Created an account on the fitbit app. I charged the fitbit and it finally charged 100%. Phone is at 50% charged. Can't get past the "update Alta HR" page. Fitbit says it's in set up. What should I do next to proceed? Kinda bummed it's taken hours so far. Screen seems frozen.Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Calidesert, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention and for provide me details about your Alta HR and your phone. At this moment if your tracker has gotten stuck during the update, please try the following:

1. Force-quit the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  2. Restart your Alta HR.
  3. Then open the Fitbit app, tap on Account > Alta HR and try to start the update again. 

If this doesn't seem to work, please go to your phone Bluetooth settings and check if the Alta HR is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. After that, open the Fitbit app and try to start the update once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes