Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logged repeats each day.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I initially posted this on the Charge 2 forum, but realized it might make more sense here.

Hello! I got my Charge 2 a few weeks ago (7.22.18), and have started using the food tracker on the ios app to keep track of what I'm eating. I hadn't tracked foods in a couple days, so this morning I went back to Wednesday, 8.1.18 to add in the food I ate that day. It added the food fine, but has now added that food for every day before and since then. As in, every day that I have checked now has that same food and calorie amount added.

To remedy the situation, I tried restarting the app. It didn't do anything. I also double-checked that I have the newest version of the app on my iPhone. Everything is up to date.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions for how to fix it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Cmchammer, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. It's possible that when you went back to a previous day and logged your food, the food was logged "Today". If you'd like to log food for previous days, please check my post with instructions in how to do it. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer