Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta not receiving Notifications (not vibrating either)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since getting an IPhone 8, my paired Alta no longer lets me know when I have a call or a text. I’ve tried removing the device from my Bluetooth settings and re-pairing it. No luck. Help please.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Mamalewlew, removing it from your phone's bluetooth setting is a good first step, but you must do the re-pairing via the Fitbit app, not the phone's Bluetooth settings.

Once deleted from your phone's bluetooth settings, go to your Fitbit app and find the Alta screen and follow the instructions to set up there.  You should get a prompt that pairing is required, say yes, and follow the instructions.  Hopefully that will get you all back set up again.  Let us know how you get on.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Somehow it started working. Not sure exactly what did it but I’m ok (for now). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mamalewlew, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Mamalewlew, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. I'm very glad to know that your Alta is now working properly, receiving Notifications and vibrating when they arrive to it. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes