Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Versa from Bluetooth devices, now I can't find it.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hit forget this device because my versa wasn’t syncing with my iPhone. Now I cannot find the versa! I’ve restarted both the versa and the phone to no avail. Help please!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Vem4life, you must connect the Versa using the Fitbit app and not your phone's Bluetooth.  When you say you chose "forget this device" I assume you were in your phone's settings.

I would recommend going to your Fitbit app (not phone Bluetooth) and following the instructions to set up your Versa as a replacement tracker.  Definitely do NOT delete the Versa from your Fitbit account first, as that can create many extra problems.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vem4life, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Vem4life, I appreciate your participation in the Forums, for letting us know about the situation and for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. 

As @Julia_G mentioned, it seems you removed the Versa from the list of paired devices on your phone. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to try @Julia_G's suggestion and set up your Versa as a replacement following the instructions on the link she kindly provided. Now, if you're having trouble setting up your Versa, follow these steps:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Versa one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes