Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta not syncing properly with iPhone6 plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit alta for half a year and everything worked fie. I have the fitbit app on my iPhone 6 plus.  But since a week, all of a sudden, my fitbit doesnt sync it did not counts any steps nor sleep cycle. So I removed the ap and installed it again, but then I got quite a different screen where there were no more steps to be seen and no sleep cycle. I have contacted the helpdesk, I have done everything suggested ( re-start) but still keep getting the wrong screen which only indicates the cals but no steps and no sleep cycle. ca anybody help me?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @martibreu, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If some of the tiles are not showing in the app Dashboard, please go to Account and make sure your Alta is listed under your name. If it's not listed, please set up your tracker as a new device:

• Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue

However, if the tracker is listed, it's possible some of the tiles are just hidden. To make them visible again, scroll down and tap on the Edit button. The invisible tiles will have a plus sign on the top left corner, tap on them to make them visible again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I’ve had to send my fitbit Alta back to company 3 times.  I’ve followed instructions on installing it.  I have an iPhone 6 Plus.  Alta will go blank on me if I leave the house or if I take it off to shower then when I go to put it back on it’s blank again and it’s been charged and so I’ll put it back on charger and also tried the restart and nothing seems to work.  My phone is always with me so not sure why it dies on me.  I’m going to give fitbit one more chance when I get the charging cable back this Monday.  Think they’re giving me refurbished ones and maybe batteries are not good.  Any ideas what’s going wrong.  May just have to go to an Apple Watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes