Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Versa stopped communicating with my iPhone and Dashboard this morning?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Versa stopped communicating with  this morning.  It tried to communicate with a Blaze I once owned but have not used for several years.  I noted that in settings WiFi is off.  I cannot figure out how to turn it back on. My iPhone and Dashboard cannot communicate with the Versa.

Oh yes, my Versa shows current data for steps, calories, distance and that device 93% charged  heart rate is not showing any beats per minute.  And yes, I am very much alive.What can I do?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have had the same issue and reset my versa to factory defaults twice, I reached out to support tonight and was told they “have confirmed that your watch encountered an unknown issue. I'd like to share with you that we currently have syncing issue for iOS users.”

they are having issues with IOS devices and have no ETA for a fix and the watch does not even keep correct time now that it can’t sync.  Basically I was told suck it up and check back with us later we may have a fix.

The worst tech company ever.

Best Answer