Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Won’t Open

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve read through threads and not sure if this is similar. I’ve installed the app, went about my day but when I go to open the app on my iPhone 6, it immediately closes. No time to log out or anything. I’ve uninstalled it. Reinstalled it. Searched for an update. Nothing. It will not let me back into the app once I close it from reinstallation. I’ve done this several times. Shutting off/restarting my phone does not help either. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LoriBow916 

did you see the banner on the page?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

No banner. It says Fitbit at the top of the page but quickly closes out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is what the moderator posted:"

We're aware of an issue that may cause some iOS users to experience a continuous crash when trying to open the app after updating to version 3.6.

To resolve this, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app from the app store. Even if you have tried this previously, please try again. 

If this does not work, our team is working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.
"

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes