Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is unable to save personal settings.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New setup new clean app. Personal settings are not saving, the app appears to hang, it just keeps saving never exits or updates. Closing the app (swipe) does not help. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @YYZ342, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, are you getting an error message when trying to input your personal settings? If so, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error message you're getting so I can check this further. In the meantime, please go to your personal settings on the online Dashboard to complete your personal information.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fir me once I click on Save it hangs on the Saving screen with the wagon wheel wait anamation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me once I click on Save it hangs on the Saving screen with the wagon wheel wait animation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There was no error message, it just kept waiting or something. I had to restart the process a couple of times. Eventually it went through. 

Best Answer